nos amis a plumes  Index du Forum

FAQ | RECHERCHER | S'INSCRIRE | CONNEXION
nos amis a plumes
nos amis a plumes les oiseaux de jardin et de nos contree , pour toutes les personnes qui aimes les oiseaux , la nature et surtout soutenir l'asbl " sparrenhovrienden club " qui essaye de realiser le reve des enfants tres malades ( cancer, mononucleose

:: Los Amigos Invisibles - Repeat After Me (2013) ::

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet     nos amis a plumes Index du Forum - forum insectes - Ixodidae
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vassisalal

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Los Amigos Invisibles - Repeat After Me (2013) Répondre en citant

Los Amigos Invisibles - Repeat After Me (2013) > urlin.us/2c42y

Sat,...Apr...2...2016...View...all...Image...Galleries...Articles...Monthly...Archive...May...2016...(92)...April...2016...(139)...March...2016...(138)...February...2016...(122)...January...2016...(115)...December...2015...(52)...November...2015...(76)...October...2015...(85)...September...2015...(88)...August...2015...(115)...July...2015...(97)...June...2015...(100)...More...months...Latest...Articles...by...this...Author...Los...Amigos...Invisibles......RNo...matter...the...music's...intensity,...he...manages...to...add...this...loose,...laid-back...feel...to...every...utterance...--...whether...he...is...singing...in...Spanish...or...English...--...that...makes...the...party...roll...at...a...simmering...heatPerhaps...the...only...real...failure...on...the...album...is...Like...Everybody...Else,...a...boring...and...harmonically...static...funk...tune...with...truly...vapid...lyrics...(which...of...course...is...not...to...say...that...the...Amigos...words...are...pure...poetry...otherwise...-...this...is...a...band...one...listens...to...for...groovy...beats...and...impeccable...musicianship)HomeArticlesArchiveTagsArtistsArtist...ListFestivalsFestival...ListReviewsAlbumsOn...TourInterviewsGalleriesVideosContact...If....you....like....funky,....danceable....rhythms....mixed....with....catchy....hooks....in....a....jazzy,....tropical....ambience,....Los....Amigos....are....definitely....a....band....for....youDisco...gets...a...real...hearing...on...the...largely...instrumental..."Robot...Love"...and...the...dancefloor...banger..."Invisible...Love,"...near...the...album's...end...where...the...strings...are...straight...out...Barry...White...and...the...synths...are...pure...Giorgio...Moroder,...all...woven...through...this...killer...neo-Latin...soul...frameIf....you....are....located....in....Canada,....please....Contact....us....and....we'll....respond....as....quickly....as....we....canWhile....I....do....miss....their....more....traditional....Latin....songs....(salsa,....cumbia,....etc.),....the....quality....of....the....songwriting....here....is....as....high....as....ever.Listas...y...Certificaciones[editar]Intro..La..que..me..gusta..Corazn..Tat..Sex..Appeal..Ro..porque..no..fue..un..sueo..Stay..Mostro..Like..Everybody..Else..Hopeless..Romance..Reino..Animal..Robot..Love..Invisible..Love..Voltaren's..Dream..After...a...successful...first...year,...the...Watershed...Music...FestivalLyrics..Popular..Lyrics..Billboard..Hot..100..Upcoming..Lyrics..Recently..Added..Top..Lyrics..of..2011..Top..Lyrics..of..2010..Top..Lyrics..of..2009..More....Artists..Popular..Artists..Artists..A-Z..Popular..Albums..Upcoming..Albums..Adele..Rihanna..Katy..Perry..Lady..Gaga..Lil..Wayne..Genres..Rock..R&B..Country..Hip..Hop/Rap..Pop..Christian..Dance..Latin..All..Genres....News..All..News..Daily..Roundup..Reviews..Album..Reviews..Song..Reviews..Spotlight..Sign..InRegister..Facebook..Advertise..Submit..Lyrics..Show..navigation..Hide..navigation..Lyrics..Popular..Lyrics..Billboard..Hot..100..Upcoming..Lyrics..Recently..Added..Top..Lyrics..of..2011..Top..Lyrics..of..2010..Top..Lyrics..of..2009..More....Artists..Popular..Artists..Artists..A-Z..Popular..Albums..Upcoming..Albums..Adele..Rihanna..Katy..Perry..Lady..Gaga..Lil..Wayne..Genres..Rock..R&B..Country..Hip..Hop/Rap..Pop..Christian..Dance..Latin..All..Genres....News..All..News..Daily..Roundup..Reviews..Album..Reviews..Song..Reviews..Spotlight..Facebook..Advertise..Submit..Lyrics..Song..Lyrics..In....the....Know....Someone....Mashed....Up....Rick....and....Morty....with....Kendrick....Lamars....Swimming....Pools....(Drank)....Notes....from....MrTo....my....lack....of....surprise,....then,....their....latest....effort,....Repeat....After....Me,....maintains....the....very....high....standard....of....their....previous....work,....while....taking....them....slightly....further....down....the....path....started....on....Commercial....-....namely,....a....greater....emphasis....on....pure....dance-pop....songwriting....(with....more....English....lyrics....than....before....as....well)....as....opposed....to....the....genre-leaping....eclecticism....of....their....pre-Commercial....outputAs..I..listened..through..their..discography,..they..quickly..became..one..of..my..favorite..bandsAll..Versions..Edit..Release..Sell..This..Item..Los..Amigos..Invisibles..‎–..Repeat..After..Me..Label:..Nacional..Records..‎–..NCL20100..Format:..CD,..Album..Country:..US..Released:..2013..Genre:..Latin,..Funk../..Soul..Style:..Rhythm..&..Blues..Tracklist..1..Intro..2..La..Que..Me..Gusta..3..Corazon..Tatu..4..Sex..Appeal..5..Rio..Porque..No..Fue..Un..Sueno..6..Stay..7..Mostro..8..Like..Everybody..Else..9..Hopeless..Romance..10..Reino..Animal..11..Robot..Love..12..Invisible..Love..13..Voltaren's..Dream..Other..Versions..(1..of..1)..View..All..Cat#..Artist..Title..(Format)..Label..Cat#..Country..Year..012..Los..Amigos..Invisibles..Repeat..After..Me..‎(CD,..Album)..Gozadera..Records..012..Venezuela..2013..Sell..This..Version..Reviews..Add..Review..[r4593838]..Release..Edit..Release..All..Versions..of..this..Release..New..Submission..Add..to..Collection..Add..to..Wantlist..Remove..from..Wantlist..Marketplace..0..2..For..Sale..from..10.00..Buy..CD..Sell..CD..Share..Statistics..Have:..6..Want:..4..Avg..Rating:..--../..5..Ratings:..0..Last..Sold:..Never..Lowest:..--..Median:..--..Highest:..--..Videos..Edit..Add..a..Video..Lists..Add..to..List..Contributors..papanin,..DjRickyB..Check....Us....Out....on....Facebook....Photo....Galleries....More....Photo....Galleries....Videos....Video....of....a15cKCKwZ5g....Video....of....aBzqGT5mAs....More....Videos....Friday,....May....20,....2016....-....09:39....The....Phryg....Release....Single,Despite...the...obvious...influential...references,...Los...Amigos...Invisibles...are...able...to...stretch...and...morph...them...into...something...completely...their...ownCara..Luft,..all..earth..mother,Explore..Marketplace..Community..Groups..Forum..Blog..Friends..Guidelines..Register..Log..In..Please..enable..Javascript..to..take..full..advantage..of..our..site..featuresLogin...required...Oops...-...you...have...to...be...logged...in...to...add...to...My...Saved...ItemsThey..are..a..study..in..contrastsI..first..discovered..the..Venezuelan..dance-pop..band..Los..AmigosHome.../...Los...Amigos...Invisibles......Repeat...After...Me......Review...Los...Amigos...Invisibles......Repeat...After...Me......Review...Submitted...by...Lloyd...Miller...on...Fri,...05/31/2013...-...09:28...I...first...discovered...the...Venezuelan...dance-pop...band...Los...Amigos...Invisibles...through...their...Grammy-winning...2009...album...Commercial,...which...represented...a...conscious...effort...to...reach...out...to...a...wider,...more...global...audience...than...their...previous...work...had...attractedThe..albums..opener..and..lead..single,..La..Que..Me..Gusta,..is..fun..and..infectious,..with..a..bright..major-key..melody,..luscious..harmonies,..and..copious..cheerful..whistling..laid..atop..a..bouncy..Motown-style..beatSex....Appeal,....another....funky....dance....number,....contains....one....of....the....catchiest....choruses....Ive....heard....recently....(not....to....mention....one....of....the....most....strange,....with....its....six-bar....structure....and....unusual....chord....progression),....while....Hopeless....Romance....would....match....this....feat....were....it....not....for....its....strange....production,....which....-....quite....unusually....for....this....band....-....buries....the....kick....drum....far....too....deep....in....the....mix2...years...2...months...ago...The...Revivalists...are...The...Revivalists...are...incredible...live!...Make...sure...you...check...out...their...new...album!...2...years...2...months...ago...more...Image...Galleries...StUser...Name...Password...Forgotten...your...password?...Signin...with...Facebook...Sign...up...for...your...free...cbc...music...account...CONNECT...WITH...CBC...MUSIC...Most...Popular...Articles...Meet...the...top...4...finalists...from...Searchlight...2016...Searchlight...Watch...Justin...Timberlake's...infectious,...dance-filled...'Can't...Stop...the...Feeling'...video...Pop...Watch...Weird...Al...Yankovic...perform...Robin...Thicke...parody...Word...Crimes...on...Colbert...Here's...The...Thing...Drake,...Gwen...Stefani,...more:...10...songs...you...didnt...know...were...co-written...by...Chantal...Kreviazuk...Pop...First...Play:...the...Monkees,...Good...Times!...Pop...45...things...you...need...to...know...about...Marvin...Gaye's...What's...Going...On...R&B.../...Soul...First...Play:...Pup,...The...Dream...is...Over...First...Play...Info...Help...Join...Browse...Genres...CBC...Radio...2...CBC...Radio...3...Contact...Careers...Apps...Buttons...Facebook...Twitter...FAQ...How...to...Listen...Member...Signup...Artist...Signup...Artists...Concerts...on...Demand...Programs...&...Podcasts...Concert...Calendar...Classical...Rock...Pop...Country...Jazz...Blues...Hip-Hop...Aboriginal...Singer-Songwriter...R&B.../...Soul...Electronic...World...Consultado....el....28....de....marzo....de....2014Friday,..March..25,..2005..-..16:14..Luke..Bryan,..Toby..KeithWelcome..Deadheads,..Hippies,..and..kind..folks."La..Que..Me..Gusta"'s..intro..bassline..is..swiped..straight..from..the..Supremes'.."You..Can't..Hurry..Love,"..but..the..melody..is..less..urgent,..modern,..warmer,..a..new..breed..of..Latin..soulSearch....form....Mon,....May....9....2016....Beale....Street....Music....Festival....2016....Sun,....May....8....2016....Ben....Harper....and....the....Innocent....Criminals....Sun,....Apr....17....2016....Gary....Clark....JrJust...in...time...for...summer,...Baltimore's...legendary...reggae...artistMonday,...March...12,...2007...-...22:19...Hookahville...Confirms...Line2..years..1..week..ago..Diana..Krall..concert..is..coming..Diana..Krall..concert..is..coming..soon..in..Valley..Performing..Arts..Center,North..ridge..on..Ap f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet     nos amis a plumes Index du Forum - forum insectes - Ixodidae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème Onyx© modifié par Valentin TESSIER - 2010